Lazuli Bunting

This morning at about 9:30 a.m. I saw one male *Lazuli Bunting* at our feeder in the East Millcreek area of Salt Lake County. It is the first that I have seen in a few years in our area. (I used to see many of them in the Holladay cottonwoods area in years past, such that they would blanket the feeder and the ground surrounding it...)

This morning, I also had a glimpse of what appeared to be a *Sharp-shinned Hawk* in the same area. (Not an Am. Kestrel.)

For the record we have on a regular basis the following:
*California Quail*, (10 to 14)
*Mourning Doves
Sparrows* (House)
*Dark-eyed* (Oregon) *Juncos*
*Northern Flickers*, red-shafted, of course.
*Am. Robins* (two nesting pairs)
*Pine Siskins
House Finch
Mallards* (flying around the neighborhood)
*Scrub Jays
Am. Magpie
Starlings*

Matthew Wallace.