No. Waterthrush, etc.

For those who might be looking for Northern Waterthrush at Garr Ranch on
Antelope Island, there are not one but two birds.  One is frequenting the
usual boggy area east of the ranch house, while the other is hanging out
in the marshy area at the south end of the fence line, under the russian
olive trees.  We saw them several times at both spots on Sunday.  We know
there are two, because we saw one waterthrush chase the other out of it's
area.
Speaking of Garr Ranch, the Long-eared Owls and young (3 fledged, 3 on
the nest) are quite a sight!
Grasshopper Sparrows were singing along the road to the ranch, about 2
miles out from the ranch.
Another nice sight on Sunday was seeing a Great Horned Owl and 3 large
fledglings lined up on a cliff ledge near East Canyon Reservoir.  The
adult looked outmatched.
And at Farmington Bay WMA, a Solitary Sandpiper has been hanging out for
the last week at the first ponds as you enter from Glover Lane.  Spotted
Sandpiper is also there.

Joel