Empid question

Hi all,

Our back yard here in Hyrum is, for all intents and purposes, a swamp.
That being siad, after I saw the two Lazuli Buntings from the porch, I
decided to go out back and check the area out.  While I was out there, I
saw, perched on a piece of brush above the water, an Empid.  However, I
can't decide which one it was.  He had a fiarly long tail for his size
(he was rather small),  had a distinct eyering and nice wingbars.  I was
leaning toward either a Cordilleran or a Dusky.

The question is which one of these (or other Empids) would like swampy
areas?

Good birding,
Richard