geographical information?

If I could make a humble request, it would be very helpful (at least to me)
if people who post messages about birds in their yard, at their feeder,
outside their office , etc. could also include information about their
geographic location. Several messages appeared today with some interesting
bird information but absolutely no geographical context...

Including your location in messages about birds has proven to be useful on
other lists that I subscribe to/manage (e.g. BirdChat, KSBIRD-L, NEBIRDS).
Utah is a big state, and geographical information about birds seen can be
very useful to those of us who don't know everybody on this listserv :-)

Cheers

Dave

Dave Rintoul                                <drintoul at ksu dot edu>
Biology Division - KSU                           ICBM: 39.18N, 96.34W
Manhattan KS 66506-4901                             VOX: 785-532-6615
http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~drintoul/              FAX: 785-532-6653
Currently on sabbatical at the University of Utah