Week 19 Bird Quiz

Hey, this quiz is up on time, surprise!  Here is this weeks quiz:

http://www.timaverybirding.com/birds.html

And last weeks answer as always:

http://www.timaverybirding.com/quiz18.html

Now for the sad news... (well sad and good)  This weekend I will graduate from
college, and be heading out to Wyoming for the summer to do contract work for
the Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory for the 3rd summer.  I will not have access
to my computer much in this time so quizzes may be sporadic.  I will post one
for next week, which will probably run 2 weeks, and then post a quiz just for
the month of June.  Before returning to a weekly schedule in July.

Unless.... There is someone who would like to run the quiz for the time being?
If you are interested please email me back channel, and see what we can work
out.

Good Birding

Tim

(with 7 days left to find a White-eyed Vireo, Yellow-throated Vireo,
Yellow-throated Warbler, Worm-eateing Warbler, Black-throated Blue Warbler,
Prairie Warbler, Louisiana Waterthrush, Kentucky Wabrler, and Hooded Warbler
the last 9 species I nee dto see in Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Salt Lake City, UT or Beloit, WI
http://www.timaverybirding.com