Antelope Island Tuesday

Greetings

My younger daughter and I went to Antelope Island this afternoon, and have a
couple of interesting observations to report

1) Long-tailed Duck, female molting into alternate plumage, just north and
east of the last bridge on the causeway before you get to the island/marina

2) At least two long-eared owlets could be seen in the nest at Garr Ranch.

Otherwise, it was the usual suspects, birdwise. Nobody named Heidi asked us
for anybody's phone number...

Cheers

Dave

Dave Rintoul                                <drintoul at ksu dot edu>
Biology Division - KSU                           ICBM: 39.18N, 96.34W
Manhattan KS 66506-4901                             VOX: 785-532-6615
http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~drintoul/              FAX: 785-532-6653
Currently on sabbatical at the University of Utah