Contact numbers for Refuge road closure

If you have questions or would like to lodge a complaint about the county
road to the refuge being closed, please contact:

Box Elder County Commissioner, Scott Hansen at 435.734.3347

Box Elder County Road Supervisor, John Collum at 435.257.5450

Brigham City Mayor's office at 435.734.6612

OR

Contact your State Senator or Congressman

Please don't call to complain to Refuge staff - we had NOTHING to do with
the decision to close the road!  We don't own the road, and we weren't
consulted about any decision to breach the road.  We're not any happier
about the situation than the general public.

Thanks

Betsy Beneke
Outdoor Recreation Planner