--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Debbi 1" <cellulargizzmos@hotmail.com>

Hubby was fixing up the house, and found a robin's nest with 6 eggs.  It
was under our covered back porch, and was pulling the vinyl siding down.
I don't want to throw away the eggs.  I'd like to donate them to a place
that will hatch them.

On the web I read that a robin will not accept a nest that has been
moved.  So it's too late for that, and their really isn't anything we
could do other than move it, but I feel terrible.  How can we get these
eggs to a safe place?

Any ideas are welcome!

Debbi
cellulargizzmos@hotmail.com<mailto:cellulargizzmos@hotmail.com>