Fwd: bluebirds

Afton would like to contact a local person in Utah to get some help establishing bird nesting houses at Camp Wapiti (South of Tooele) for disabled children. If someone familiar with the area is willing to help please contact Afton at babecki@ssa.gov

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Babecki, Afton"
Subject: bluebirds
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:48:04 -0500

...The camp is for children with disabilities in order for them to have a camping experience with children that have the same limitations they do. I think the elevation is around 6,000 ft. There is a lake not too far from the camp. Mostly pine trees and the typical sage and grasses around the Oquirrah area. I would like to be able to have someone to contact that would be able to talk to the camp board members and give them insight about bird nesting in the area. I really think that because they are considering winter camping in the next couple of years, birds would add to camp, greatly. Bluebirds are my idea but if they wont nest, other birds may. Afton Babecki 801 569-0077

Do you Yahoo!?