Sunday 4/10

Hi,

Bob Huntington and I went north to see what we could find.

   Behind Nucor Steel - two Grasshopper Sparrows  (no Gray Partridge)

   North of Nucor Steel - three Savannah Sparrows

   Bear River MBR - Greater Yellowlegs - Cliff Swallow  along with Tree Swallows - Franklin's Gulls - Black-crowned Night-Heron - White-faced Ibis - Savannah Sparrows

   North of Willard Bay - many Cattle Egrets

   Antelope Island Causeway - three lone Sanderlings

   Antelope Island - Swainson's Hawk

These mainly were the year birds that we found. Many other common ones seen.

Jack Binch