Snowy Egret, new gull species...

I stopped by Lee Kay Ponds this morning on my way to work and saw my first Snowy Egret of the year.  It was near the road just east of the gazebo.
Other birds of note include Red Breasted Merganser, Black Neck Stilts, Black Crowned Night Heron.  No luck on the Cattle Egrets on Saturday or today.
I also saw what I believe is a new Gull species (I first saw it Saturday and again this morning!!)  I think it is a Tree Gull.  It was perched in the top of one of the small trees, acting like it was a passerine!!  Maybe the competition for land is so great it decided to move to the penthouse!!

Ain't Birding Great!!
Bruce