bird song CD's

Hi all:

I just got an IPod for my birthday a few weeks ago and I got the idea of putting bird songs from CD's onto it. I have the Stokes Guide to Bird Songs for the Eastern region and the National Geographic Society's Guide to Bird Sounds for the Western region. There is a lot of overlap between the two and the Stokes CD's have some species together on one track.

My question is this: is there a source of bird songs anywhere on CD that is as comprehensive as the bird songs on the CLO Guide to North american Birds program? That has songs for over 700 species in North America, but it's not possible to put them on my IPod in a format that is easily used (i.e., the sounds are all named "bnaxxxxxx" where the x's are numbers, so it's not possible to find the sound for a given species).

I'd appreciate any and all suggestions.

Good birding,
Richard