Harold Crane

I have been out to Harold B Crane on numerous occasions. To get there, take the 12st exit of I-15 and head west. Keep going west until you get to 6700 w. Go north on 6700 w until you get to the end of the road. Then you are there.
From the trailhead you will see a hack tower to the northeast. Look for peregrines on it.
You can walk along the old railroad bed east or west. if you go east there is a small pond about 1 mile that holds a fair amount of birds and waterfowl. I saw an eastern kingbird there about 2 years ago. Another notable in that area are prairie falcons.

On your way there, stop at the West Warren Cemetary on the corner 6700 w and 700 n. Northern shrikes may be in the area and if you're lucky short eared owls in a russian olive grove about 1/4 mile north of the cemetary on 700 n.
Paul Merola

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER