Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 5:45 PM
Subject: RE: [birdnet] Bohemian Waxwings in Ogden

Reinhard Jockel reported a flock of approximately 100 Bohemian Waxwings in Logan this past Monday, in the island area around 200 North.

I had a Bohemian with a flock of Cedars at my house just about 2 weeks ago.

I have been searching the flocks of Waxwings and Robins at USU, looking for a Bohemian but with no luck. I will keep you posted.

Stephen Peterson

_______________________________________________ "Utah Birds" web site: http://www.utahbirds.org Birdnet: To subscribe, e-mail: birdnet-subscribe@utahbirds.org To unsubscribe, e-mail: birdnet-unsubscribe@utahbirds.org To send a message, e-mail: birdnet@utahbirds.org _________________________________________________