UCB 2004 BIRDING CONTEST RECOGNITION BANQUET

Date:       February 9, 2005   Wednesday
Time:      7:00 - 8:30 p.m. (our regular meeting time)
Place:     Brick Oven Restaurant, 111 E 800 N, Provo  (room capacity 90)
Menu:     All-you-can-eat Salad, Pasta, Soup Bar
Cost:       Approximately $10.00 per person

PROGRAM
Special Guest Speaker:  Dennis Shirley will speak about his record breaking adventures during his "Big Year 2004." His goal: the highest total species of birds seen in one year in the State of Utah. You won't want to miss the entertaining details of the chase to find target birds around the state as Dennis worked to reach this incredible goal.

Awards:
We will recognize those hardy individuals who completed the 2004 Birding Contest.

Fun and More Fun!
You won't want to miss this night!  There will be great food, a great speaker, fun awards, a raffle for prizes, plus other enjoyble activities during the evening. If you haven't been to a club meeting for a while, this is one you won't want to miss! Bring your spouse, significant other, bring a friend. A great night to introduce someone new to birding. We have plenty of room.

Note: We need to start our evening promptly at 7:00 p.m. so plan to be on time.

Please RSVP by e-mail to:  marjaleenar2002@yahoo.com
.  You can also contact one of the award committee by phone: Leena Rogers [592-5496], Milt Moody [373-2795] or Tuula Rose [377-5477].

See you there,

Leena