300 Utah life birds

Hi,

I went to the St. George Winter Bird Festival and had a very enjoyable trip. I even went to the banquet, which is out of the ordinary for me. Enjoyed it also.

I did not keep track of all of the birds seen, only the year birds. Notable was the Red-headed Woodpecker and #300, an Inca Dove.

My total life list is at 317, so I can tell that I have to get out of Utah a little more often.

I noticed while checking the Utah life list, that I have seen the Northern Flicker as my first bird of the year four out of the six years that I have kept a list.

Jack Binch