Bald Eagles

This afternoon in cold, blowy Tremonton I and my family spotted about 10 mature Bald Eagles perched in a line of trees.  That was about 4:30 pm.  We returned about 5:30 pm and counted exactly 35 Bald Eagles in the same spot.  If anyone is interested in the address, let me know.  The eagles are perched in trees close to the side of the road, but if you stay in your vehicle, they don't seem to pay any attention to you.  I got out of my car, and since the eagles are on the other side of the trees (facing out into an open field) they still didn't notice me and taking a few picture would've been effortless.

Enjoy the evening,
Brian