Eagles

Many Thanks to everyone who shared their favorite Bald Eagle sites with
me last week. We took two trips--one up to Heber and Henefer where we got
excellent views of three Bald Eagles and, a few days later, to Fairfield
where we were we saw, quite close to the road, a Bald Eagle and a Golden
Eagle. (These were seen in cottonwoods right in town.) They were
magnificent! Last year we saw a lot--over eighty as I recall--Bald Eagles
up at Farmington Bay, as soon as someone sees large numbers of them
congregating there, please spread the word!
Yes, birding is great!
Linda