recent bird sightings...

Hi all,

On the 14th, I had a Prairie Falcon fly in front of my car as I was travelling on 1500 West in Hyrum/Nibley.  That night, around 12:30, I had a Barn Owl sitting on a speed limit sign just as I turned onto 1500 West from 3200 South on my way home.

On Sunday, I believe that I saw a Double Crested Cormorant flying over my car as I was driving on Park Avenue near the golf course in Logan.

Yesterday, I had a pair of Merlins (male and female) flying over me as I was driving north on 89/91 toward Logan, near the 1000 West/89/91 intersection.

Good birding,
Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
Computational Chemist