Re: A little game . . .

Mark,

This sounds like a fun stay-at-home activity, especially since we can't get to Lytle Ranch at present.   But I can't really participate in the game because I still have my 1941 Peterson Western Field Guide that I used when I started birding in 1949 and used it extensively until 1966 when I began to use the Zim guide.  In fact, I periodically use it to update myself on what used to be names of many of the birds.  The dust cover is long since gone, and even the cover is worn to a frazzle in numerous places.

--Steve