From: "Dave Compton" <davcompton@earthlink.net>
To: <cllslp@msn.com>
Subject: FW: [sbcobirding] Goleta TRUMPTER SWAN with neck collar
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:28:11 -0800
Dear Stephen,
I found an email you posted on the Utah birding list recently about collared
Idaho Trumpeter Swans in Utah. This afternoon, a birder here in Goleta,
Santa Barbara County, California, found one of your birds--yellow collar
9Y3. Below is the post on the local list about this sighting. I thought you
might be interested.
Dave Compton
Santa Barbara, California