Got ducks?

Hello All,

I'm leading about 20 nine- to eleven-year-olds on a
birding field trip on Saturday (from Sandy).  We're
looking for waterfowl.  Has anyone been anywhere
lately where they've seen a fair variety and number of
ducks at a reasonably close range?  These are
beginning birders, so commons species are fine.  In
January we are going to Farmington Bay, so I'm looking
for a different place this time.  I'd like to decide
by 3:30 today, as I meet with them this afternoon to
learn about the birds and prepare for Saturday.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have.

Mike Johnson

http://my.yahoo.com