From: BirderB@aol.com
To: scoleman@utah.gov, birdtalk@utahbirds.org
Subject: Re: [BirdTalk] House Finches
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:15:31 EST
The House Finch seem to be at normal levels in my yard.  House Sparrows seem
to be at increased levels.  It will be interesting to compare the numbers of
these two species, as Steve questions the numbers with the upcoming Christmas
Bird Counts (CBC).  These CBC's prove very valuable in this particular way,
recognizing trends whether up or down and distribution in bird species.
Regards,
Bill Fenimore
(801) 525-8400
(801) 699-9330
_______________________________________________ "Utah Birds" web site: http://www.utahbirds.org BirdTalk: To subscribe, e-mail: birdtalk-subscribe@utahbirds.org To unsubscribe, e-mail: birdtalk-unsubscribe@utahbirds.org To send a message, e-mail: birdtalk@utahbirds.org _________________________________________________