Re: House Finches

Hi all,

Perhaps Steve is referring to conjuctivitis? If so, that's been around for a few years now. Also, over the weekend I saw a few House finches in our yard. So they are around.

We've also had several "species" of Juncos in our backyard the past couple of days. We've had the Slate-colored, Oregon, Pink-sided and Gray Headed Juncos. I'll be glad when those are all split into separate species, which I feel that they should be.

Good birding,
Richard

I know
last year there was an e-mail that went out about a virus that was
affecting the House Finches, I hadn't really noticed a decline until the
last month or so.

> Happy Birding
Steve