New Website

It has now been almost two months since the first bare bones of a new website that is focused on Idaho specifically, but has information that can be informative for all the Northwest and Great Basin, was set up.  Much useful information has been added during the intervening time, including many pictures of rarities, a section devoted entirely to distribution, the Idaho Bird Records Committee pages, identification issue articles, and more.  I would urge you to check it out if you have not done so already, or take another look, but either way, bookmark the site for future reference.  Almost daily new information is added in an ongoing effort to make this one of the outstanding and definitive sites for birders in this section of the country...Contributions and suggestions are always welcome.

www.IdahoBirds.net

Thanks for giving us a try.

Harry Krueger and Stacy Peterson
Webmasters

BTW,  if you would like to link the site to another site that you have have control over or input into, just let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you.