Blue Jay In Holladay!

Nine days ago, a Blue Jay visited our yard.  Yesterday, he (or another one) came again.  There was quite a bit of competition for the peanuts with two Scrub Jays and a Magpie, but the Blue Jay managed to get a few.  One time, he flew up into the tree with a peanut in his bill and the Scrub Jay flew in on the branch above him.  The Blue Jay looked up (with the peanut pointed skyward) to see what was going on and the Scrub Jay leaned down and snatched the peanut away.  It was funny!

We have sure enjoyed this eastern visitor!

Pomera and Anne