From: owner-birdtalk@utahbirds.org [mailto:owner-birdtalk@utahbirds.org] On Behalf Of Joel Beyer
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 7:16 PM
To: birdtalk@utahbirds.org
Subject: [BirdTalk] WW Scoter plumages

Just thought I'd note that the "breeding plumage" for the White-winged Scoter is simply it's adult plumage.  No reference I can find  lists any other plumage other than juvenile or first winter.  This apparently holds for all the scoter species.  I'd appreciate hearing of any differing information.

Joel