Scoters

Hi,

You can get your limit of scoters at AIC by the bridge close to the marina. Surf, WW and Black all were there at noon today.

I went up on a workday in the rain with a different vehicle to see if I could sneak up on the plovers that have been reported there by Kris, Ed, and Bob. It worked they didn't know I was coming and did not have a chance to hide. I finally got the Black-bellied Plovers today. Now we will have to see if that is a good thing or bad. I have found some really good birds while looking for them.

Jack Binch