To: "Richard Wood" <rwoodphd@msn.com>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 1:06 PM
Subject: Re:

lol. hahahha. Do I know how scary it is. If you are afraid of hunters
shooting, then you maybe shouldnt be where they are hunting when they are
hunting. And no I don't think it is scary, becuase I have been around it my
whole life. My family has over 60 years of Duck Hunting experience, and never
once have we ever shot at each otehr or other people. In fact, where we hunt
ducks, you won't see other people, for the main reason that we go to great
lengths to get away form people. did it ever occur to you that hunting is the
same thing as birdwatching, its an excuse to get away from the city, and enjoy
nature, but how would you nknwo, you care to little to learn about it. And I
wont go away, because I am nto that kind of person. Everytime you email me
concerning somethin,g I will email back till my hands bleed. Plus when it
comes to Utah and birds, its gonna be hard to get around anything I say or do,
for I am a presence in teh birding community.

Salt Lake City, UT or Beloit, WI
http://www.timaverybirding.com