Cackling Goose confusion...

I recieved a couple emails about the Geese I took pictures of at the Parks this
week.  I think I confused several people who didn't realize that the CANADA
GOOSE had been split in to two speices this summer.  The CACKLING GOOSE and the
CANADA GOOSE.  The geese I saw were of the Richardson's subspecies, not the
cackling subspecies.  David Allen Sibley just added the following page to his
website to help with ID'ing these species, heres the link:

http://www.sibleyguides.com/canada_cackling.htm

Sorry for any confusion and hopefully this link helps, along with the Sibley
guide to look at the different Geese images.

Good Birding

Tim

Salt Lake City, UT or Beloit, WI
http://www.timaverybirding.com