I do stand in awe

I do stand in awe at the thousands of ducks, geese, pelicans, shorebirds
and hundreds of eagles and other birds of prey, every time I take a
group of children whether it is an elementary school or Boys and Girl
Scouts on tours at Farmington Bay to teach them about wetlands and
hopefully help them gain respect for the wetlands and the animals that
live there. From the birds of prey at the top of the food chain to the
invertebrates at the bottom. All possible because of the Dollars spent
and time and effort donated by Duck Hunters. Thanks to them we still
have wetlands that provide the habitat necessary to support the birds
and our hobby.

While I am not a hunter I respect and appreciate the hunters for their
conservation efforts to preserve our wetlands.

There's my two cents
Steve Coleman
Volunteer Naturalist
Farmington Bay