Re: Sandhill Cranes and Swans

Now my two cents worth.

I think it would have been very nice to be around when there were millions and millions of birds. Now it happens to be billions and billions of people.

If it were not for Ducks Unlimited and similar organizations that have saved untold acres of habitat we would not be able to see the birds that we have now. I don't think as a birder I have contributed as much as any of the hunters to conservation. With that said, I should think of ways to contribute. One will be checking the tax column on my return.

Jack