No Turnstone

     I spent an hour searching the area that the Beyers had posted seeing the Ruddy Turnsone. I called Milton Moody to see if he could tell me where he saw it,  I searched that area, and to no available. If anyone has seen it today? or sees it in the future I would love to know. I didn't make it onto the island, spent the whole time looking for the Turnstone. I did however see several RED-NECKED PHALAROPES near the last bridge before the marina. Didn't see any Wilson's though, kinda was strange. Best to all, and would love someone to tell me if they have any information on the bird. Thanks to all that have posted to let me know that you were still seeing it.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?