Recommendations for Florida B&Bs

Hi,

My wife Judy and I are planning a birding trip to Florida (first time) in early November. If anyone has recommendations on interesting places to stay, please let us know. We've had mostly pleasant (but a few not so great) experiences with B&Bs on our previous birding adventures. It's always nice to have a recommendation.

We're flying into Tampa, will be in-state 8 days, and are thinking of birding central and south Florida. I am in the process of plotting out good birding spots, based on Bill Pranty's ABA book, but am open to suggestions. If anyone knows of any "must see" winter Florida birding spots, please share.

Thanks!

Jim Bailey
2032 Ribbon Lane
Holladay, UT 84117
(801) 274-8034

A  hobby must be in a large degree useless, inefficient, laborious or
irrelevant -Aldo Leopold