Antelope Island closures

I'm e-mailing a copy of the Antelope Island schedule with closures, so you won't get up there and find some of it closed, as I did.

Jr. National Cycling Championship Races/Eastside Road Closed/
Thr, Aug 19
Filming Crew/Eastside Road Closed/Thr, Fri, Aug 26-27
Jr. Ranger "Hike of Discovery"/Buffalo Point/Sat, Aug 28 Noon
Labor Activities/Ranch&VC/Sat, Sept4, Mon,6
Labor Day (Past Ranch Worker's Talk)/Ranch/Sat, Sept 4
Labor Day (Past Ranch Worker's Talk)/Ranch/Mon, Sept 6
Star Party/VC/Fri, Sept 10 Dusk
Jr. Ranger Brine Shrimp/Bridger Bay North/Sat, Sept 11 Noon
Buffalo Days Activities/Park/Sat, Sept 18
Bonneville Bike Ride/White Rk. Bay Trail/Sat, Sept
Jr. Ranger Bird Watching/VC/	Sat, Sept 25 Noon
Star Party/VC/Fri, Oct 8 Dusk
Jr. Ranger Seed Spreaders/VC/Sat, Oct 9 Noon
Children's ADA Round Up/Corrals/Wed, Oct13 10:00 am
Round Up Range Ride/Park/Thr/Fri/Sat Oct 28-31
Star Party "Full Moon Fever"/VC/Fri, Oct 29 Dusk
Round Up - Working of Animals/Corrals/Fri-Mon, Nov 5-7
Veteran's Day Activities/VC&Ranch/Thr, Nov 11 1:00 pm
Star Party/VC/Fri, Nov 12 Dusk
Veteran's Day Activities/VC&Ranch/Sat, Nov 13 1:00 pm
Jr. Ranger "Myths and Legends"/VC/Sat, Nov 27 Noon
Bison Hunt/Park/Mon-Fri, Dec 6 -10
Star Party/VC/Fri, Dec 10 Dusk
Christmas at the Ranch/Ranch/Sat, Dec 11
Jr. Ranger "Search for Life"/VC/Sat, Dec 11 Noon