Townsend's Warbler

Kent, Julie and I birded Antelope Island on Tuesday.  Along the causeway we saw hundreds of phalarope (mostly Wilson's but with some Red-necked mixed in), Baird's Sandpipers and five Long-billed Curlews.

At the ranch there were tons of Lark Sparrows, Red-breasted Nuthatches, Green-tailed Towhees, Lazuli Buntings and a beautiful Townsend's Warbler.

Pomera

P.S.  Thanks to all who provided interesting and insightful opinions on the Ovenbird sighting.  Now that I've had a practice run with this bird, I'm hoping for another one to show up soon and provide more satisfying looks so I can add it to my "official" Utah list.