Urban birds

<forwarded message>

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:41:23 -0600
From:   dan gorder <emulsion@xmission.com>
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
To:   <webmaster@utahbirds.org>
Subject:   urban birds

I have a song sparrow that lives in the thicket on my property in the middle of SLC. This seems unusual to me. I never see song sparrows so close to downtown SLC. I also had a white-crowned sparrow coming to a feeder this winter only a couple of blocks to the southeast of downtown.
If anyone is interested there is a pair of western kingbirds nesting right behind the capitol on 5th north at the bottom of Cortez st. Right to the east of Cortez on a telephone pole.
Thanks.

<from Dan Gorder>
emulsion@xmission.com