Questions about Lucy's Warblers in Utah

Recently two singing Lucy's Warblers were found in Montezuma County, CO, along Yellow Jacket Creek, less than ten miles from Utah. I wonder if anyone has records for arrival dates or nesting dates in Utah. The references I have seem to be more geared to Lucy's Warblers that breed further south.

The last published record for Lucy's in Montezuma County is from 1913, although I have been told of more recent, unpublished records. Otherwise, there are only three individual records for Colorado (1991, 2002, and 2003).

By the way, if anyone is tracking Utah's Eurasian Collared Dove expansion, I saw two in Bluff yesterday. That leaves only Aneth for the extreme SE corner of Utah to be ECD-free.

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.
Mona Hill
Lewis, Montezuma County, CO