Farmington Bay, Tanner Park and a Car Burglary

So the morning started great with a trip to Farmington Bay around 6:30 am.
I tallied 43 Species including 3 of the 4 Terns (no black).  Shorebirds
were limited, just Avocet, Stilt, Killdeer, and Willet.  Managed to find
both Clark's and Western Grebe at the end of Glover's Lane.  After birding
back roads down to the Bountiful Lake I headed back to Salt Lake and to
Tanner Park. Heres what I saw there:

Black-headed Grosbeak
Bullock's Oriole
American Goldfinch
California Quail
Yellow Warbler
Orange-crowned warbler
Wilson's Warbler
Lazuli Bunting
Song Sparrow
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Black-capped Chickadee
Warbling Vireo
Western Scrub Jay
Lots of Female Broad-tailed Hummingbird's, no males
and one Male Calliope hummingbird (the morning highlight)

I probably forgot a few but oh well.  In any event, a lady wlaking the
paths said she thought she saw a Lesser Goldfinch.  I couldn't locate the
bird, so....

Well the topper.  I walked back to the parking lot, and the window on my
Jeep was smashed out, My duffel bag with binoculars, camera bodies and
lenses, and all my field guides gone.  All the great birds in the world
couldn't make up for this disaster.  So beware if you go to Tanner Park,
my car was right in the open in the parking lot at 10 in the morning, I
guess nothing is safe anymore.

Good Birding!

Tim Avery
Salt Lake City, UT or Beloit, WI