FW: Target birds for S.W Utah and Nevada

Birdnet Email -- from the website

----Original Message Follows----
It was submitted by Andy Benson, Norfolk UK (PLEASE SEND REPLIES TO ANDY - andyben_son@yahoo.co.uk)

Subject: Target birds for S.W Utah and Nevada

Email_Address: andyben_son@yahoo.co.uk

Message: Having received some first class info on my appeal for Vermillion Flycatcher I am writing again to hound you good people of the area for info on the rest of my 'wish 'list! To re-cap I am a UK birder visiting from May 19th coming to Las vegas then going out to Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon (north rim) Lake Powell then back to Vegas for a few days. Being a 'single birder' family, the trip cannot be devoted to birding (although I receive a days grace for good behavior on the 31st!)so good info is essential. The list is as follows: Vermillion Flycatcher (sorted), Greater Roadrunner, Cactus Wren, Californian Condor (sorted), Common Black hawk, any Hummingbirds ( or easily observed feeders)American Dipper and Red naped Sapsucker. My days grace was to start at Corn creek and maybe end up at Henderson Preserve, any thoughts? Once again thanks in advance with three weeks and two days to go!

Andy Benson, Norfolk UK

[Reply to andyben_son@yahoo.co.uk]