Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 8:34 PM
Subject: [birdnet] Suppressed post?

I, too, received the post about the lecture at 1:16 on April 9--no
suppression as far as I can tell.  This was followed much later by Kris
Purdy's report of her visit to Antelope Island and the birds she saw--a
report of one's personal birding experiences/sightings is what most of
us put on Birdnet.   I hope that people will not be discouraged from
posting their sightings by this kind of  response.

Julie Van Moorhem