Fw: Pineview Report

Info to all...

Kris
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hanauska-Brown,Lauri" <lhanausk@IDFG.STATE.ID.US>
To: "Kristin Purdy" <kristinpurdy@comcast.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 1:40 PM
Subject: RE: Pineview Report

> FYI...the carcass of Y09, the third cygnet that was at Pineview Reservoir,
was collected by a Utah biologist on 3/27.  We will have a necropsy done to
determine cause of death.  Any assistance in observing the two remaining
cygnets will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
> Lauri Hanauska-Brown
> Wildlife Biologist
> Idaho Dept. of Fish and Game
> 4279 Commerce Circle
> Idaho Falls, ID  83401
> Phone:  208-525-7290

check on the Trumpeter Swans.  Two of them (Y01 and Y03) were alone (no
Tundras) and back in the inlet of the original sighting--on the northeast
side about 1/2 mile south of the Middle Inlet Swim area on UT 162.  I looked
hard for a possible carcass of the third swan over the east, west, and north
areas, and didn't see it.