another Eurasion Collard Dove

on Wednesday of this week I saw a Eurasion Collared Dove in Sanpete County. It was in town of Centerfield which is just barley south of Gunnison. I only saw one. But still is intresting to start seeing them more and more frequently across the state. Also I got a new bird for the year down on the Burr Trail just east of the town of Boulder in Garfield County. It was a beautiful male Western Bluebird. I know there kinda common in southern Utah, but still was exciting for a northern Utah birder to see. Also saw many other species on my hiking trip down to Garfield County, but I was hiking with non birders, so that put a damper on being able to full blown bird. But still saw some beautiful species.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?