NORTHERN HAWK OWL

Here are links to 3 of my pictures of the Northern Hawk Owl that wintered in Sun Valley, ID:
http://www.naturescapes.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12380
http://www.naturescapes.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12512
http://www.naturescapes.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12984

Enjoy,
Jim

P.S.
Here's a reminder for those of you who may not have registered on the NSN site yet:

NATURESCAPES.NET REGISTRATION:

In order to view the photos on the NSN website, you must first register with your E-mail address. It's simple, quick, free and confidential. Here's the procedure:

1. Log on to the NSN site: www.naturescapes.net
2. Admire the cover picture, then click on the image to go to the HOME page.
3. On the HOME page, click on MEMBERSHIP.
4. Fill in the requested details.

After completing this simple procedure, you will be logged on automatically to the NSN site in the future.

Click on the links above to see my selected pictures.

Also, be sure to browse around.  Go to the HOME page and click on FORUMS. Click on any forum that interests you, e.g. Birds.

Please honor the copyright provisions of the photographers.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Jim