Which is for what?

Hi all

I hope this is allowed, so bear with me.

I'm subscribed to both bidtalk and birdnet (actually, I subscribed myself to birdnet, and I was somehow magically subscribed to birdtalk).  It just dawned on me that I'm not sure which list is for what.

I would think that birdtalk is for general bird stuff and birdnet is for rare sighting reports, but it doesn't seem that way.

I was originally posting my sightings list to birdnet and then I was "subscribed" to birdtalk.  I took that as a sign that what I was posting to birdnet was "inappropriate" (but then, to me, anything bird-related isn't "inappropriate").

I hope that someone can point me in the right direction.

Richard