GSL Shorelands Preserve

Here are the directions that Diane Simmons sent to me. You could use them on your "locations" pages.
The Shorelands Preserve is managed by The Nature Conservancy of Utah.
For future reference, the follow is a link to their site that contains
directions to the Preserve from I-15 and a map:
http://nature.org/wherewework/northamerica/states/utah/preserves/art5834.html

The directions as listed on their site are as follows:
>From Interstate 15 north:
Take Layton exit # 332 and follow the frontage road to the
intersection
of Main Street and Gentile Street.
Take a left (west) on Gentile Street.
Take a left on 3200 West.
Drive to the end of 3200 West, which turns into a dirt road.
The visitor center is located at the end of the dirt road.
>From Interstate 15 south:
Take exit # 334.
Take Hillfield Road west to Main Street.
Turn left on Main and follow it south to Gentile Street.
Make a right on Gentile Street and drive to 3200 West.
Take a left on 3200 West.
Drive to the end of 3200 West, which turns into a dirt road.
The visitor center is located at the end of the dirt road.

Diane Simmons [ dsimmons@uc.usbr.gov ]
Public Information Officer
Utah Reclamation Mitigation and Conservation Commission
102 West 500 South #315
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Phone: (801) 524-3146