Re: FW: Long-Eared Owl Update

Just to add to the Long eared Owl sightings.
The Bridgerland Audubon Society took a field trip out to Antelope Island and we spotted 1 Long Eared Owl, hiding deep in a tree back by the fence. He (she?) spied us and flew out of the tree, over our heads and landed in a tree closer to the shore of the lake. Very spectacular looking bird. This was around 11:30 am.
Other birds we saw included:
Tundra Swans
Canada Goose
Snow Bunting