Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 8:38 AM
Subject: [birdnet] bird photos

This is a little off subject, but I would like to know what size screen most of you use on your computer.  My bird photo web site is posted at 1024 x 768 so I can get a large photo on the screen. then I set my font to the largest size so I can read it better. However, if a viewer of my web site is using 800 x 600 the photo won't fit on the screen. So, I'm taking an informal survey to see which size you all prefer.  Then I can adjust my photos to what most people use. Please let me know at

nicky-davis@earthlink.net

Thanks, Nicky Davis