Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 10:37 AM
Subject: [birdnet] Snow Geese in Delta yet?

Hello all,

Does anyone know if any Snow Geese have arrived in Delta yet?  Mark
Bromley and I are looking to take some young birders to see them, and
Monday Feb. 23 looks best on our schedules.  Of course we don't want to
take a bunch of students that far if nothing is there yet.  Any
information you have would be helpful.  Thanks.

Mike Johnson