Evanston CBC results

Greetings from the Evanston WY!
I want to pass on the revisions to my CBC tally found while preparing my CBC data for entry.
After sending my CBC data to everyone another count participant, who I thought was a no-show, turned in his tally.
He rode snowmobile in a snow-bound roadless area within our circle in search of Sage-Grouse. He found 168!

Also It is our 2nd year for Common Redpoll, not the 1st as stated.

It's "Rock Pigeon" not "Common Pigeon".

Count Week birds are added.

Lastly we had 46 species not 45.

2003/2004 EVANSTON CHRISTMAS BIRD COUNT

On December 14, 2003 7 people in 3 vehicles and 2 snowmobiles and 1 person at a feeder

participated in the Evanston Wyoming/Utah Audubon Christmas Bird Count.

Count tally is as follows in the old order:

Eared Grebe 1, Canada Goose 18, Mallard 36, Gadwall 5, American Wigeon 3, Green-winged Teal 9,

Ring-necked Duck 16, Common Goldeneye 184, Barrow?s Goldeneye 10, Northern Harrier 2,

Cooper?s Hawk 1, Sharp-shinned Hawk 1, Ferruginous Hawk 1, Rough-legged Hawk 8,

Golden Eagle 9 (Adult 6, immature 3), Bald Eagle 23 (Adult 15 immature 8) Prairie Falcon 2,

Greater Sage-Grouse 444, Wilson?s Snipe 1, Rock Pigeon 15, Great Horned Owl 2, Belted Kingfisher 3,

Northern Flicker (Red-shafted)  2, Downy Woodpecker 2, Northern Shrike 1, Horned Lark 245,

Black-billed Magpie 186, Common Raven 23, Black-capped Chickadee 16, Mountain Chickadee 4,

Townsend?s Solitaire 1, European Starling 125, American Tree Sparrow 15, Song Sparrow 2,

Dark-eyed Junco (Oregon) 4, Dark-eyed Junco (Slate-colored) 4, Lapland Longspur 5, Snow Bunting 7,

Red-winged Blackbird 29, Brewer?s Blackbird 6, Gray-crowned Rosy-Finch 33, House Finch 8,

Cassin?s Finch 21, American Goldfinch 9, Common Redpoll 7, House Sparrow 65.

46 Total Species

1,617 Total Birds

Count week birds are:

American Kestrel, Northern Flicker (Yellow-shafted)

Good Birdin'